Pop Up Link Selector Returning Null

This is my first attempt at setting up a web scraper so I'm hoping that the issue I'm running into here is something relatively simple and that someone out there could easily help a scraping rookie like myself to solve it. Basically what I'm trying to do is scrape text fields from various eventbrite listings. In my attempt to do this I set my root page to the first page of results when sorting eventbrite by its 'charity and causes' category, since those are the type of events I want to scrape (see root URL below). When you click on each individual result on this page it opens the individual event in a new tab, so I set up my site map to start by using the pop up link selector. From there I used the text selector to grab a bunch of text items that I wanted to pull from each individual event page and also a couple more popup link selectors. When I try to run the scrape I don't get any data back and my hunch is that for some reason the initial popup link selector isn't working correctly. I've included my full site map below as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Url: Online Charity & Causes Events | Eventbrite

Sitemap:
{"_id":"eventbrite_charity_and_causes_event_scraper","startUrl":["Online Charity & Causes Events | Eventbrite div.eds-event-card__formatted-name--is-clamped","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"event_title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":"h1.listing-hero-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":"div.js-display-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_date_time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":".hide-small p.js-date-time-first-line","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":"p.eds-text-weight--heavy","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_headline","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":".l-lg-mar-bot-6 strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":"div.structured-content","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"event_host_eventbrite_profile_page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":".heading-secondary-responsive a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"event_host_website","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":".inline-link-list a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"event_host_footer_description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["event_link"],"selector":"div.js-xd-read-more-toggle-view","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi @eswo2021

Please, when you paste your sitemap here, mark it and use preformatted text because i couldn't open it due to invalid JSON.

Anyway i made an example here:

{"_id":"eventbrite-com","startUrl":["https://www.eventbrite.com/d/online/charity-and-causes--events/?page=[1-293]"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"article.eds-event-card-content--mini","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":".eds-event-card-content__primary-content a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"element-card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"body:has(h1.listing-hero-title)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"h1.listing-hero-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"div.js-display-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"time.listing-hero-date","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"div.structured-content","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@ViestursWS Thanks for the help! I imported your site map and it worked like a charm. I'm curious though what the mistake was that I was making in my initial sitemap?

I'm not sure because i could not open it because you probably made some pasting error when copying the code, but there was no need for pop-up link anywhere as you mentioned... so maybe that was the issue.