Plz help still can't scrap tripadvisor pagination problem

Hi Webscraper experts,

i know it s a very classical problem but I still can't do it :frowning:
I try by myself and I failed. I tried to copy paste every sitemap i find here and it still failed...

My goal is to get the name, phone and mail of each restaurant

Tripadvisor change the way the website work?What is the problem?

Here's my last fail

{"_id":"trip","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurants-g3685399-Arrondissement_of_Saint_Pierre.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"lien-page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"#EATERY_LIST_CONTENTS .title_wrap a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":"h1.ui_header","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"telephone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":"span.detail.is-hidden-mobile","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"site web","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":".website span.detail","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"rue","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":"span.street-address","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ville","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":"span.locality","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pays","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":"span.country-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mail","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["lien-page"],"selector":".restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLink--iyzJI span a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.nav","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Someone have the solution?

Thx all!

Sitemap:

{"_id":"tripadvisor","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurants-g3685399-Arrondissement_of_Saint_Pierre.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Element and pagination"],"selector":"a._15_ydu6b","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"box","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Name"],"selector":"div.xAOpeG9l","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":"._2vbD36Hr a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":"div._36TL14Jn:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"href","delay":0},{"id":"tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Element and pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div._2Q7zqOgW","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"a.pageNum","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

1 Like

THX! You are simply amazing!

1 Like