Please help with scraping the links off a music from a vinyl distribution site

I want the scraper to go one level deeper and scrape the information of the artists tracks (this would be clicking the artists name, which then reveals the ep's and tracks). I have created a link as a parent of the artist and then for the scrape to collect the data of the label. Nothing is being scraped, see the below for the exported site map. Can anyone help with this?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

{"_id":"primeartist","startUrl":["[http://www.primedirectdist.co.uk/artists.htm"],"selectors":{"id":"click_pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#artistsMenuResults div","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":".aToZ div.mlabel:nth-of-type(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["click_pagination"],"selector":" parent ","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"label_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"a.label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}