Please help with load more and scraping

Need some help if it is possible

The load more button is only pressed once or twice and then 30-45 records are scraped.

The main problem is that the main-url has the list and the load more button and the information I want to scrape is located when I click a record in the list.

So either the load more button has to be pressed until there is no more buttons and then scrape or the main-url has to still be open in some way I believe.

It is a subscription based username / password site, so I have changed the url in my sitemap.

{"_id":"click-visafler","startUrl":["[https://siteplace.com/xxxxxxx/#PersonQuery!View!position=or,mechanics&size=15"],"selectors":{"id":"clickvisafler","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".show-more span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":".show-more span:nth-of-type(2)","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"},{"id":"linvisafler","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.objectListItem-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linvisafler"],"selector":"h1.personCardHead-header","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Titel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linvisafler"],"selector":"span.personCardHead-subHeaderItem","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you!

Best Regards
/Peter O