Please help me, element click pagination not working

Hello,

I am trying to scrape data about video game mods from this website: Mods at Nexus mods and community.

Problem is, the pages load dynamically, which means the URLs do not change when I click on 1, 2, 3, etc. I had to set up pagination with element click and gave it 5000 ms of delay to make sure.

Now, I only want to scrape from the first 25 pages when they are sorted by Endorsements and not Date Published or Download or Unique Downloads, etc.

How do I set it up so only the first 25 pages of the most endorsed mods are scraped?

Here is the sitemap:

{"_id":"nexusmods8","startUrl":["https://www.nexusmods.com/mods"],"selectors":[{"id":"modname","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"moddername","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"selector":".sideitems.clearfix a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"modpage","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["mod"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"posts","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":".modtabs #mod-page-tab-posts span.alert","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"endorsements","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":".stat a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"unique-downloads","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":".stat-uniquedls div.stat","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"total-downloads","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":".stat-totaldls div.stat","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"total-views","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modpage"],"regex":"","selector":".stat-totalviews div.stat","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"modder-endorsements","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modder-profile"],"regex":"","selector":".stat-endorsements div.stat","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"modder-profile","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["moddername"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"kudos","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modder-profile"],"regex":"","selector":".stat-kudos div.stat","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"all tiles","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["click-pagination"],"selector":"ul.tiles","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"mod","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["all tiles"],"selector":"div.tile-desc:nth-of-type(n+2) .tile-name a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"tiles-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.wrapper","type":"SelectorElement"},{"clickElementSelector":".head-nav li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":5000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click-pagination","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["tiles-wrapper"],"selector":"div.container","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

You only need the first 25 pages right? Try this example below which will stop at page 5. Change the number at end of the paginator selector to the page you want + 1. So if you want to stop at page 25, change it to 26, to stop at page 50, change it to 51, and so on:

div.head-nav ul li.next a:not([onclick*="'6'"])

Sitemap:

{"_id":"nexusmods8-b","startUrl":["https://www.nexusmods.com/mods"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"head title","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2250,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Delay after paginate","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Paginator"],"selector":"head title","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Result elements","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Paginator"],"selector":"ul.tiles li.mod-tile","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"Name and Link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Result elements"],"selector":".motm-tile .tile-name a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Paginator","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["_root","Paginator"],"selector":"div.head-nav ul li.next a:not([onclick*=\"'6'\"])","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Game","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Result elements"],"regex":"","selector":".motm-tile .category a:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Result elements"],"regex":"","selector":".motm-tile .category a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}