Please help! How to Wait for a page to load?

wait for a page to load or continue from the point where left off

Hello. I need help with the scraper. I`m very new to this, this is my first scraping. I created a sitemap somehow, and it works fine. but my problem is in the site wich I try to scrap. this is not the greatest site and sometimes it takes pretty long for a page to load, and the scraper closes in the middle of scraping.

my question is, how to make the scraper wait for a page lo load when I don`t now how much it can take?

here is my sitemap

{"_id":"larose","startUrl":["Larose.az onlayn ətir butiki > li:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"1brand","parentSelectors":["brands"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".brand-item a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"page","parentSelectors":["1brand","page"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"a.fa-chevron-right","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"1product","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.visual","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"image","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.product > div:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"(?<=quot;)[^&]+","delay":0},{"id":"brand_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.brand-name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"product_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".info strong.name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"price_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"price_value","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":".price-holder strong","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"info1","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"dt.a","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"info2","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":".details-info dd","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note1","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(1) span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note2","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) a span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note3","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(3) span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""}]}

@farmanovich Hi, the JSON of your sitemap does not seem to be valid. Please, be sure to re-paste it using the 'Preformatted text' option.

In any case, you can delay the time spent in a single page by increasing the 'Page load delay' & 'Delay' values for the 'Element click' & 'Element scroll' selectors.

{"_id":"larose","startUrl":["Larose.az onlayn ətir butiki > li:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"1brand","parentSelectors":["brands"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".brand-item a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"page","parentSelectors":["1brand","page"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"a.fa-chevron-right","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"1product","parentSelectors":["page"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.visual","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"image","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.product > div:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"(?<=quot;)[^&]+","delay":0},{"id":"brand_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.brand-name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"product_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".info strong.name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"price_name","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"price_value","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":".price-holder strong","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"info1","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"dt.a","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"info2","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":".details-info dd","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note1","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(1) span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note2","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) a span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""},{"id":"note3","parentSelectors":["1product"],"type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div.item:nth-of-type(3) span","delay":0,"extractAttribute":""}]}

I can`t edit it anymore, so I did it as a comment. it can work, but in my case the site has 5000+ pages. and as I know this function will effect for all 5000+ pages and it will take too much time

@farmanovich Hi, yes, unfortunately, if the scrape has been launched locally the final outcome really depends on your computer/network performance, location, and other factors - especially, if the scraping job is supposed to last more than 1+ hour.

You should try the Web Scraper Cloud which comes with several useful features, such as API, automatic data export, sitemap scheduler, and more.

Learn more: Web Scraper Cloud | Web Scraper Documentation