PLEASE HELP! How to setup a drop down selection

Could someone please help me with scraping the image in screen shots.

Sitemap: https://www.marinedepot.com/red-sea-no3-po4-x-algae-management-supplement

!

!

Something like this:
{"_id":"marinedepot","startUrl":["https://www.marinedepot.com/red-sea-no3-po4-x-algae-management-supplement"],"selectors":[{"id":"Clcik sizes","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".row div.col-sm-5","multiple":true,"delay":"2200","clickElementSelector":"div > div[class^='form-group'] > select > option:nth-child(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Product name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Clcik sizes"],"selector":"span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Clcik sizes"],"selector":"span[itemprop='price']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Item number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Clcik sizes"],"selector":"p.form-control-static","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

1 Like

Please use this URL: https://www.marinedepot.com/red-sea-no3-po4-x-algae-management-supplement

I very much appreciate your reply (no one else has replied) I have tried to figure out what you are directing me to do for a month and can't get it to work. Could you please, please resend you direction in a step by step method? I am not good with computers and want to update my product from my supplier.

Take that code he supplied and past it into the import site map under sitemap.

It sounds like what you need and your technical understanding, it’s probably best to use a service that builds and maintains a scraper for you. Rather then a diy options.

1 Like

Thank you both so very much that worked. Here comes the but, I am having trouble modifying the code to scrap the description and image after it goes to each new product/item from the list.

P.S. If anyone is willing to write the code for me I am willing to barter fresh or saltwater items, fish, and/or coral for your time.

{"_id":"marine-depot-retail","startUrl":["https://www.marinedepot.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"Click (name, price, product) ","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["product category name"],"selector":".row div.col-sm-5","multiple":true,"delay":"2200","clickElementSelector":"div > div[class^='form-group'] > select > option:nth-child(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Product name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click (name, price, product) "],"selector":"span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Product Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click (name, price, product) "],"selector":"span[itemprop='price']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Product/Item number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Click (name, price, product) "],"selector":"p.form-control-static","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"main-category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.category-dropdown:nth-of-type(n+6) > div.category-link a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"category ","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["main-category"],"selector":".col-lg-3 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"sub-category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category "],"selector":".col-lg-3 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"category-images","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["main-category"],"selector":"figure img","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"sub-category-image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["category "],"selector":"figure img","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product category name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["sub-category"],"selector":".product-item-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"click (description)","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["product category name"],"selector":"span[itemprop='description']","multiple":true,"delay":"220","clickElementSelector":"div > div[class^='form-group'] > select > option:nth-child(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"description info","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["click (description)"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Click (manufacturer)","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["product category name"],"selector":".active > p","multiple":true,"delay":"2200","clickElementSelector":"div > div[class^='form-group'] > select > option:nth-child(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"manufacturer info","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["Click (manufacturer)"],"selector":"parent","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Photo","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["product category name"],"selector":"#bootstrap-media-lightbox-content-container img","multiple":false,"delay":"2200","clickElementSelector":"div > div[class^='form-group'] > select > option:nth-child(n+2)","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["Photo"],"selector":"#bootstrap-media-lightbox-content-container img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"gl popup image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["image"],"selector":"#bootstrap-media-lightbox-content-container img","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

I have all of the script that I need except how to do the photos.

Will someone PLEASE helpme with the coding to scraping the enlarged photo in step 3

I can figure out the drop down either.

@KristapsWS? Any help on this dropdown?