Please Help! - Element Click

Hello Guys,

I am trying to scrape the name and description of each of the listings on this site.

When I watched the intro tutorial, it says to use link. However, the link selector doesn't work.

I can only manage to open 1 page and scrape it before the scraping stops.

I want to be able to open the first listing, scrape the contents, open the next listing, scrape the contents and so on.

Can anyone help?

I have tried so many configurations, my most recent attempt is below

Url: findersfee.com

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Finders_Fee_1","startUrl":["FindersFee - Post What You are Looking For and Connect with Middlemen to Find it Fast button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Product_Link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".Posts_posts__lists_item__ykqnl button","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product_Link"],"regex":"","selector":"h2","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product_Link"],"regex":"","selector":"span.Post_post__main_description_value__RLXEJ","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Can anyone shed any light on this issue please?

here is your test sitemap.... check it...

{"_id":"findersfee","startUrl":["https://www.findersfee.com/posts?budget=100000&fee=10000&&page=[1-16]"],"selectors":[{"id":"element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[class*=\"Posts_posts__lists_item__\"]","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Thanks for your response!

Unfortunately that only scrapes the title of each listing.

I need to go into each listing and scrape the description also

I believe you want to use pagination first so that you may go from one page to the next, under pagination you want to create an element, making sure you have multiple clicked as well, under element you want to create an element card which is the data it is you want extracted, but making sure multiple is clicked "ON" as well. Always double check and triple check what it is your extracting by pressing "data preview" on each level of commands that you are issuing. I believe this will help you and your situation, let me know if this helped you, or if it didn't. Thanks.

Rob Bob 210 "OUT"

Thanks for your response. What do you mean by element card? I dont see that option...

I still am unable to click into multiple elements.

I can get 1 element and scrape that, then the scraping stops

WebScraper is unable to follow clicks without exact link in this exact case, let say there are JS scripts and iframes + other technics to open a new link revealing nothing... Maybe you should use Cloud version of WebScraper...