Partial scrolling

Hi,
I tried to use webscraper on the following website. it works very good but it stops scrolling hence I get a partial scrape. what could be the reason?

{"_id":"pawnfinders","startUrl":["Michigan Pawn Shops – Pawnfinders.com"}]}

Seems like you don't understand the ElementScroll usage... Give me some time...

no problems at all....

{"_id":"PAWN","startUrl":["https://www.pawnfinders.com/michigan-pawn-shops/#!directory"],"selectors":[{"delay":500,"elementLimit":1000,"id":"scroll","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.SFcrd","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.SFcrd","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"h3","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"address","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"phone","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"a[itemprop='telephone']","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"www","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"a[itemprop='url']","type":"SelectorText"}]}
1 Like

Thats fantastic! I followed the tutorial video but i assume it was wrong. what do you do with multiple cards in one link? for example, Michigan Pawn Shops – Pawnfinders.com

unfortunately, I didn't deal with multiple sub-data... I thought each link has a single data.....