Partial Scrapping

Describe the problem.
Hi, I am trying to scrape all products of a website, but my scrapper is scrapping only 9 products, it's not going till the end.
I don't know is it a timeout issue or something else.

{"_id":"zoom_2","startUrl":["https://www.zoomcar.com/mumbai/"],"selectors":[{"id":"ZAp_subscribe_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.zap-link:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"view_cars","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["ZAp_subscribe_link"],"selector":".toolbar-top-icons span:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"cars_lisings_new","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["view_cars"],"selector":"html","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"div.car-item-header","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"car_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"div.name-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"car_price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"div.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"car_tag","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"div.tags-holder","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fuel_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":".feature-summary span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"transmission_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":".feature-summary span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["cars_lisings_new"],"selector":"body","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Sitemap:
{id:"sitemap code"}