Partial Image URLs?

I have a website I am scraping which has partial image URLS. Does anyone know of a method to be able to retrieve these outside of the scrape via a modification to this partial URL? Maybe a tool which will provide a full URL for the image? Or is this a lost cause?

https://www.egecarpets.com/carpets/epoca-pro-beige-sand

Exampe image URL from data src:
/Files/Files/Ecom/Images/Products/0686210.jpg?mode=crop

Sitemap:
{"_id":"ege3017","startUrl":["Discover our Wide Selection of Carpets | Ege Carpets a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"collectionname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"h1.header-in-component--product-detail","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"model","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"div.product-details__header-id","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cat","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(1) a.product-details__tag-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"colleciton","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(2) a.product-details__tag-link","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":".product-text__text p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"backing","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"div.product-specs-info__item:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["prods"],"selector":"div [data-src*='/Files/Files/Ecom/Images/Products/']","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"data-src","delay":0}]}

Thanks for any guidance!
-Jenny

Images are usually hosted on the same server as the webpage, so you only need to prefix the main domian, e.g.

https://www.egecarpets.com/Files/Files/Ecom/Images/Products/0686210.jpg

Straightforward search n replace (even Notepad can be used).

Thank you for stating something very obvious. I can't believe I couldn't see that!

-J