Parsing a comma delimited string with regex

I need to parse a text string that is comma delimited into multiple substrings, but I have no idea how to achieve this with regex.

The full string looks something like this:
Barwon Heads Rd, Bridgewater Crct, Carter Rd, Freshwater Dr, Wild Oak Ave, Armstrong Creek

The last substring (following the final common, in the above case "Armstrong Creek", is the TOWN)
The other substrings between all the commas are street names.
I need to pass these into variables Street1, Street2, Street3 ... StreetN and Town

The length of the full string will vary from 1 street + town to 15 Streets + town. For example:
(note Ive BOLDED the town, it isnt bolded on the website)
Cheviot Tce, Ocean Grove
Coastside Dr, Decourcy Way, Glide Way, Lampard St, Noosa Crct, Sirrom Cres, Sunshine Ave, Armstrong Creek
Gwendoline Ct, Lowndes Ct, Lowndes Rd, Bannockburn

Any idea how to achieve this?

You can see what i mean at this URL: https://www.barwonwater.vic.gov.au/water-and-waste/alerts-and-updates

Sure, to match all text before the town, you can just use this regex:

.+\,

which just means, match all text before the final comma. To match just the town alone is slightly harder; I'm using a lookbehind assertion like so:

(?<=\, )[\w ]+$

This means, match a comma followed by a space, then followed by a block of text that has no commas and which is at the end of the line.

Sample sitemap for the barwonwater site:

{"_id":"barwonwater-regex","startUrl":["https://www.barwonwater.vic.gov.au/water-and-waste/alerts-and-updates"],"selectors":[{"id":"Row selectors","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.faults-and-emergencies__item","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"h4","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"streets","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"p.faults-and-emergencies__streets-affected","multiple":false,"regex":".+\\,","delay":0},{"id":"town","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"p.faults-and-emergencies__streets-affected","multiple":false,"regex":"(?<=\\, )[\\w ]+$","delay":0},{"id":"msg","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row selectors"],"selector":"p.faults-and-emergencies__timing","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}