Parent Selector

The questions is simple. in the Parent Selector box, i'am onle able to select one item, while i need to link select two items, for some reason, this is not working, any suggestions, are welcome.

To give an example

The Parent selectors, should read "-root, pagination", but it reads "root" only,

If you'd like help, please post the sitemap

{"_id":"mycommerce2","startUrl":["http://webscraperio.us-east-1.elasticbeanstalk.com/test-sites/e-commerce/allinone"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.category-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category"],"selector":"a.subcategory-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["subcategory"],"selector":"div.thumbnail","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.col-sm-4:nth-of-type(1) a.title","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"prijs","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.col-sm-4:nth-of-type(1) h4.pull-right","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.col-sm-4:nth-of-type(1) p.description","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item"],"selector":"div.col-sm-4:nth-of-type(1) p.pull-right","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do. What are you looking to scrape?

hold ctrl while selecting multiple parent selectors