''Parent does not contain selected element'' error

I have been using the webscraper chrome extension for a while now, but mainly with links. This time, I am trying to scrape the website below. I have set up the scraper to open the categories on the left and then click every item. This all works fine. When start the scraper, it is going through all the items.

Now on every item, I would like to scrape the following information:

This information is on the right of the screen.

I tried to set up the selectors but when I try to use the selector I get the error:
''Parent does not contain selected element''

I tried to google the info, but I could not find any helpful information. It would be great if any of you could help me with troubleshooting this issue!

Thanks in advance!

Url: WayPoint | Wandelroutes Overijssel

Sitemap:
{"_id":"waypoint_wandelroutes_overijssel","startUrl":["https://planner.gps.nl/wandelroutes.html"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"#menu > div:nth-of-type(n+2)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":200,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Group selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#menu > div:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"div.submenuitem","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Startpunt selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.submenuitem","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"Route naam","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"#routes b","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"route_adres","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"#routes > div:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Route_kleur","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"div.route:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Try the one below. If site is slow, you may need to adjust the click Delay (ms):

{"_id":"waypoint_wandelroutes_overijssel","startUrl":["https://planner.gps.nl/wandelroutes.html"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div#menu div.submenuitem","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2300,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Startpunt selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#routes","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Route naam","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"b","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"route_adres","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"b + div[style*='italic']","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Route_kleur","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Startpunt selector"],"regex":"","selector":"div.route:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi,

Thank you for your help. The error from earlier is solved in your version, but it is not gathering any data. I tried to redo the selectors, but that also does not work.

Do you know what could be the issue?

Thanks again for your help!