Pagination works 2% only. NEED HELP

I'm new to Web Scraper. so far i was able to do what I need. however, I stumbled upon a website where pagination is causing me problem. using following scrapper I can get the last (page 101) and the first pages scrapped, but it skips the rest of the pages.

{"_id":"inc502","startUrl":["https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017/"],"selectors":[{"id":"company list","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.col a","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"company name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Leadership","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.leadership dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"2017 Rank","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.rank dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Revenue","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.revenue dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Industry","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.ifi_industry dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Location","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.location dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Founded","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.ifc_founded dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Employees","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.employees dd","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dd.website a","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Short Description","type":"SelectorText","selector":"header p","parentSelectors":["company list"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"main section section div.box","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"main section section div#arrow-r","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Thank you,
K

updated Sitemap (easier to read) - same problem
all help is greatly appreciated

{"_id":"inc501","startUrl":["https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017/"],"selectors":[{"id":"company","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.col a","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"revenue","type":"SelectorText","selector":"dl.revenue dd","parentSelectors":["company"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"main section section div#arrow-r","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Hello,
I managed to have a correct pagination using the boutons at the top and I achieved to scap all the pages
Here is is my test:

{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017/"],"selectors":[{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.row","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"main section section div#arrow-r","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col a","parentSelectors":["element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"revenue","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col.revenue","parentSelectors":["element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"industry","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col.industry","parentSelectors":["element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}