Pagination when "next" button code never changes

I'm struggling with this url: gevel-online.nl/catalogue

When you click on the next button ('volgende pagina'), there's no new URL. But the css code, HTML and text on the buttons also remain identical. So there's nothing I can use to test the uniqueness. How do I paginate through these pages? Once I manage to find the detail page of the companies (like gevel-online.nl/exposant/322576) I can go from there.

This is a fairly standard paginator design these days. So you can use type: Element Click with click type: Click More. Something like the sitemap below. I set a 3.5 sec delay between clicks:

{"_id":"gevel-online-test","startUrl":["http://www.gevel-online.nl/catalogue"],"selectors":[{"id":"Paginator","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.row.flex.flex-wrap","multiple":false,"delay":"3500","clickElementSelector":"input.btn.next.wp-dynamic-btn","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Row wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["Paginator"],"selector":"div.margin-bottom","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Company and link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"a.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Stand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":" span[ng-bind='item.stand']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Wow, thanks so much! I completed it and I have all the data I want.

Not sure if I can reproduce it next time but I think I can. When I click 'element preview' inside the Paginator and Row Wrappers, I don't see what you have selected. When I click 'data preview' though, it doesn't show the data but the elements and it actually starts flipping through the pages. Again, I think I can reproduce it next time but otherwise, I might ask here if you don't mind :wink:

Thanks again!

@leemeng - you solved my last issue with a scape (with this post). Thank you!!

1 Like