Pagination w/ URL not changing, Following links. Please Help!

Hello!

I have a website I cannot give a link to, but I am hoping someone can help me. Hopefully the screenshots come through. I'm in a tight spot at work!

I need to follow 25 links on many pages in order in order to scrape the data I need (name, email, etc.). Each page has 25 links but I need to use pagination (1,2,3,4,..., Next) in order to go to the next page to follow the next 25 links. Everytime the page is Refreshed it goes back to page 1. I was able to figure this out a long time ago, but I can't figure out how to do it again.

I've used a bunch of random variations of Element Click and other stuff, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I can sometimes get it to scrape the first 25 links (page 1), but never anything else. Currently, with the way I have it set up in the screenshots, It just goes through the pages 1,2,3,etc. but it's not following the links to scrape the data.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but the way the site is set up is when you click on one of the links on the page, the information I need to scrape appears below the link on the original page. I'm not sure if this means anything or not.

Any help would mean a lot to me! I really need this to work for my job!

Thanks!
Wes

Hello

to help you, give us your sitemap

Thanks