Pagination w/ URL not Changing and Links to follow on each page

Hello!

I have a website I cannot give a link to, but I am hoping someone can help me. I'm in a tight spot at work!

I need to follow 25 links on many pages in order in order to scrape the data I need (name, email, etc.). Each page has 25 links but I need to use pagination (1,2,3,4,..., Next) in order to go to the next page to follow the next 25 links. Everytime the page is Refreshed it goes back to page 1. I was able to figure this out a long time ago, but I can't figure out how to do it again.

I've used a bunch of random variations of Element Click and other stuff, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I can sometimes get it to scrape the first 25 links (page 1), but never anything else.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but the way the site is set up is when you click on one of the links on the page, the information I need to scrape appears below the link on the original page. I'm not sure if this means anything or not.

Any help would mean a lot to me! I really need this to work for my job!

Thanks!
Wes

If the url do not change when you paginate It means that you have to use "Element click" for pagination and then from links select pagination as child.To me happens the same but I didnt go deeper than page 2(mi sitemap scrapes page 1 and 2,but didnt go further).

I leave you here my current sitemap to help you to get any ideas to fix your issue...at the same time if you can give me any idea about mi problem i will be pleased.

{"_id":"lubricantesdscomponentes","startUrl":["http://www.dscomponentes.es/web/articulo/familia.php?id=83&selSubFamilia=222&selSubSubFamilia=648"],"selectors":[{"id":"Links","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"div.pr_imagen a","parentSelectors":["_root","Next"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Next","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.pr_imagen img","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"7000","clickElementSelector":"div.numerosProductos a:nth-of-type(3)","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"descripciĆ³n","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#descPP","parentSelectors":["Links"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"precio compra","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.precio","parentSelectors":["Links"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"referencia","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.REFERENCIA","parentSelectors":["Links"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi

This extension can't work with this site