Pagination Probs: Runs but does not scrape

I've tried building this sitemap for over a week :frowning: and still can't figure out what I am doing wrong. No matter what selector I use (element, element click, link) it unfortunately will either only pull the first page of data or run through all of the pages and scrape zero data. I'm 99% sure it is user error as I am completely new to this. Any insight would be wonderful!

Url: https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/search.html

Sitemap:
{"_id":"utah_dvms_state_lookup_test","startUrl":["https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/search.html?currentPage=1&orderBy=license_status&descending=false"],"selectors":[{"id":"profile link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","next page test"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"tr:contains('Name:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"tr:contains('City, State, Zip, Country:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"license issue date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"tr:contains('Original Issue Date:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"license status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"tr:contains('License Status:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"notes","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"tr:contains('Agency and Disciplinary Action*:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"school","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["profile link"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(3) td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"next page test","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root","next page test"],"selector":"a.next","multiple":false,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"a.next","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"}]}