Pagination problems, 429 Error

Hi, I've been looking into proper pagination setup for a few days. From what I've found, my pagination is setup correctly, but it never advances to the next page during scrape. I also inevitably get hit with a 429 error, and have to wait a day+ to try again. Wondering if someone could take a look? Thanks!

{"_id":"walmart-purchase-history","startUrl":["https://www.walmart.com/orders"],"selectors":[{"id":"order-links","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.w_AL","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Date of Order","parentSelectors":["order-links"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.w_G","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":"^.*(?=(\ order))"},{"id":"Items","parentSelectors":["order-links"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":".mb2","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Item - Name","parentSelectors":["Items"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.w_N","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Item - Individual Price","parentSelectors":["Items"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.f6-l","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Item - Total Price","parentSelectors":["Items"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".f5 span[aria-hidden='false']","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Item Quantity","parentSelectors":["Items"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.pt1.f7","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Order Number","parentSelectors":["order-links"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.f-subheadline-m","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Item - URL","parentSelectors":["Items"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.w_Aq","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"button[aria-label="Next page"]","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}

@kay_b Hi. Have you also tested it using the template sitemap for this website which is available within - Web Scraper? It appears that you are testing it for the 'orders' page which might be a different case.

Thank you! I'm new to webscraper and actually didn't realize there was a cloud version with community sitemaps. I took a look at the community Walmart sitemap, which led me to the solution for my own sitemap. Walmart.com didn't like my pagination selector as I had it, so I changed the selector to 'nav button[aria-label="Next page"]', and now it works fine without any 429 errors.

My sitemap is for scraping my own purchase history through the 'orders' page, so I'd probably only be able to run that locally.

Thanks again for your help!