Pagination on AJAX site

Hi there, I'm trying to read out a free German dog breeding database designed in Filemaker. I get the sample data from one page, but cannot "press" the Next button ">", what am I doing wrong?

Second issue is how to preset soething before I start scraping. I'm only interested in a certain breed, there is a way to filter on the page, but there is no URL to access the filtering, this is AJAX as well.

Url: http://92.79.188.98/fmi/webd#KfTWeb

Sitemap:
{"_id":"kdtdb","startUrl":["http://92.79.188.98/fmi/webd#KfTWeb"],"selectors":[{"id":"Screens","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.v-csslayout.iwps_body_pid_0","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"button.v-nativebutton","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"ZbNr","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_162 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"RasseNr","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_241 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Rasse","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_165 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_156 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Zwinger","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_169 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Vater","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_175 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Mutter","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.fm_object_179 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Geschlecht","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_158 div.text","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Titel","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.fm_object_171 div.inner_border","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Prfg","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.fm-textarea.-fm_object_173 div.inner_border","parentSelectors":["Screens"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi

it is not possible to inspect the button "Next" and even for the page.

So it is difficult to give you advise