Pagination Link not working

Describe the problem.
I use the following sitemap to scrape data from the table rows.
There are 2 things I cannot get fixed:
1- Pagination does not work. Scraping stops at end of first page
2- I cannot get the url link for the image. (is it possible to donwload the image also?)

Url: https://www.regionaalarchieftilburg.nl/zoek-een-persoon/persons?f={"search_s_register_gemeente":{"v":"Baarle-Nassau"},"search_s_deed_type_title":{"v":"doopakte"}}&sort={"order_i_datum":"asc"}

Sitemap:
{"_id":"rat_dopen_v10","startUrl":["https://www.regionaalarchieftilburg.nl/zoek-een-persoon/persons?f={"search_s_register_gemeente":{"v":"Baarle-Nassau"},"search_s_deed_type_title":{"v":"doopakte"}}&sort={"order_i_datum":"asc"}"],"selectors":[{"id":"SelectorElementClick-Rows","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.tablerecord","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"tr.pic-row-container td.ng-scope","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Dopeling","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.born a.person","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"250"},{"id":"Plaats","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.ng-binding:nth-of-type(4)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Aktedatum","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.ng-binding:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Soort registratie","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.ng-binding:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Vader","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.parents-bride li.male a.person","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Moeder","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.female a.person","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Periode","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ng-binding:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Bron","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.ng-binding:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Archiefnr.","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.header > span.ng-binding:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Inv.nr.","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.ng-binding:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Akte","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.ng-binding:nth-of-type(4)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Gemeente","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ng-binding:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Diversen","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.ng-scope","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":""},{"id":"Link","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.image","parentSelectors":["SelectorElementClick-Rows"],"multiple":false,"delay":""},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"li.next-button","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":""}]}

Appreciate any help in a solution direction.

JSON is not valid
JSON is not valid