Pagination Limit

Describe the problem.

Hi, I want to limit the amount of times the pagination features clicks next,

I can't provide the url as I'm trying to scrape a private website at work.

Url: none

Sitemap:

{"_id":"HSE1","startUrl":["privateurl"],"selectors":[{"id":"next","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","next"],"selector":"alchemy-button:shadow-root button.icon-right","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Pallet ID","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["next"],"selector":".font-weight-bold a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Warehouse","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":".mt-3 > table td:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":".mt-3 > table td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Login","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":".mt-3 > table td:nth-of-type(6)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Workstation","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":".mt-3 > table td:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Faiulre reason","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":".mt-3 > table td:nth-of-type(7)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Received Units ","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Pallet ID"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(9)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi,

I cannot provide a solution without being able to inspect the HTML code, but you can limit the pagination by adding a body:has(element) rule to the start of the pagination selector.

body:has(element) alchemy-button:shadow-root button.icon-right

Replace 'element' with an actual element that appears in the HTML at the moment you want to stop the pagination.