Pagination Issues - Limited to 24

Hi,

Ive been trying for the last couple of days and have watched the videos many times, no matter what I do I only get the 1st page of results; please could you assist?

{"_id":"pagination_test","startUrl":["https://www.duffells.com/access-control/digital-locks/mechanical.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"a.page","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Element","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.product-item-info","multiple":true},{"id":"ProductDetailsPage","parentSelectors":["Element"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.product-item-link","multiple":true},{"id":"ProductName","parentSelectors":["ProductDetailsPage"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.secondary-title","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Thank you in advance.....

I had the same issue and they helped me by changing the pagination to a set number. Here's my post.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply however sadly it does not help, on the pagination front I can't convert your "html:has([data-cg-ft="page-navigation-number-of-listings"]:not(:contains("106 - 120"))) button[data-cg-ft="page-navigation-next-page"]:nth(0)" into anything I can use for my requirement as I don't understand the format.

I could really do with a working example on the site I am looking to scrape so that I can emulate it moving forward.

Thanks in advance......

@ECO Hello, try to change the 'parent' selector for the 'Element' selector to 'pagination'.

You Sir are a legend :0)

I got hung up on adding an "Element" as per the video, thank you very much for the assist.....