Pagination Issue

I've read about people having issues with pagination, but was unable to find a solution to my problem. I have pagination set up in other scrapes, but i cannot get past page two on this site and it will only scrape data from the first page.

Any help would be great!

Site Url: http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Rifles/category/cat100003/sort/bestSellerasce/ipp/24/pn/1/trail/false/view/false

Sitemap:
{"selectors":[{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":false,"id":"item_pricerange","selector":"span.productListRegPrice","regex":"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorHTML","multiple":false,"id":"item_gtin","selector":"div.product-description.section div.microdata","regex":""gtin13" content="([^"]+)"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":false,"id":"item_price","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(2) td.alignCenter:nth-of-type(11)","regex":"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":false,"id":"style_number","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(2) div.mpn","regex":"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorHTML","multiple":false,"id":"regular_price","selector":"span.product-list-price","regex":"\$\d+\.\d{2}","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":true,"id":"Caliber","selector":"td.alignCenter:nth-of-type(3)","regex":"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["item_click"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":true,"id":"Price","selector":"td.alignCenter:nth-of-type(12)","regex":"","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","multiple":false,"id":"Category","selector":"div.leftBoxBody div li:nth-of-type(2) a","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["Category"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","multiple":true,"id":"Item","selector":"div#productContainer","delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"a.pagingNumber","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false},{"parentSelectors":["Item"],"type":"SelectorLink","multiple":false,"id":"ItemClick","selector":"parent","delay":""},{"parentSelectors":["ItemClick"],"type":"SelectorText","multiple":true,"id":"microdata","selector":"div.microdata","regex":"","delay":""}],"startUrl":"http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Guns/category/cat128000/sort/bestSellerasce/ipp/24/pn/1/trail/false/view/false","_id":"sportsmanwarehouse_rifles"}

Can you check that the site url is working? It doesn't load for me.

Also the sitemap has been transferred through some kind of text manipulation program and all the quotation marks are messed up. Can you paste the sitemap directly from web scraper?