Pagination in ISPO

Hello guys!

I'm struggling a lot to use pagination on this website. I am trying with an element click as the link does not change and even went to the code of the next page but could not use it. i need to extract the data on the companies but I am stuck. I would appreciate a lot your help as I am a beginner! Thank you very much in advance.

Url: https://www.ispo-mediaservices.com/onlinecatalog/2020/exhibitorlist

Sitemap:
{"_id":"ispomunich","startUrl":["https://www.ispo-mediaservices.com/onlinecatalog/2020/exhibitorlist"],"selectors":[{"id":"Link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":".jl_toplistentryclass a.ex_font, .jl_ctareamain div:nth-of-type(n+6) a.ex_font","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Company Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"a#exdetails","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"div.jl_adr_strasse","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"div.adr_phone","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".jl_dt_kommunikation .view_kontakt_mail a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":".view_kontakt_url a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".jl_toplistentryclass a.ex_font, .jl_ctareamain div:nth-of-type(n+6) a.ex_font","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":".jl_p_act, .jl_p_actnext showToolTip","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Postal Code and City","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"div.jl_adr_ort","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Country","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"div.jl_adr_land","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I've tried a few methods, and can't figure out the pagination for this with WS. You might need to use another product.