PAGINATION fail for Google Maps Business DETAILS?

Hello.
I am trying to webscrape for example music venues from Google Maps. The information I need are in the Business Details (e.g. Website, etc). The sample Sitemap I have created below works fine - except that it won't scrape beyond the first page - i.e. the first 20 results. I have used the pagination limit suggested by user "leemeng". Can anyone please help?

Url:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/music+venues+manchester/@54.1994897,-4.1950062,7z/data=!3m1!4b1

Sitemap:
{
"_id": "wsio-music_venues",
"startUrl": ["https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/music+venues+manchester/@54.1994897,-4.1950062,7z/data=!3m1!4b1"],
"selectors": [{
"id": "wrapper",
"type": "SelectorElementClick",
"parentSelectors": ["_root", "paginator"],
"selector": "div.widget-pane-content",
"multiple": true,
"delay": "1000",
"clickElementSelector": "h3.section-result-title span",
"clickType": "clickOnce",
"discardInitialElements": "do-not-discard",
"clickElementUniquenessType": "uniqueText"
}, {
"id": "name",
"type": "SelectorText",
"parentSelectors": ["wrapper"],
"selector": "h1",
"multiple": false,
"regex": "",
"delay": "500"
}, {
"id": "website",
"type": "SelectorText",
"selector": "[aria-label*="Website"]",
"regex": "",
"delay": "500"
}, {
"id": "go-back",
"selector": "button.section-back-to-list-button span",
"delay": 2000,
"clickElementSelector": "button.section-back-to-list-button span",
"clickType": "clickMore",
"clickElementUniquenessType": "uniqueText"
}, {
"id": "paginator",
"parentSelectors": ["_root"],
"selector": "div.section-layout-root:not(":contains('101 - 120')")",
"delay": "1000",
"clickElementSelector": "span[class$='button-next-icon']",
"clickType": "clickOnce",
"clickElementUniquenessType": "uniqueCSSSelector"
}
]
}

I was actually stuck in a different section of this site, and your sitemap provided a solution. Anyway, here is the paginator you need. For testing I made it stop at page 3 ("41 - 60") and used longer delays. Pls adjust as needed:

{"_id":"forum-goog-maps-uk","startUrl":["https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/music+venues+manchester/@54.1994897,-4.1950062,7z/data=!3m1!4b1"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrappers","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root","paginator"],"selector":"div.section-layout-root","multiple":true,"delay":"3500","clickElementSelector":"div[data-result-index] h3.section-result-title span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrappers"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"200"},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrappers"],"selector":"[aria-label*='Website']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"200"},{"id":"go-back","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["wrappers"],"selector":"button.section-back-to-list-button span","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button.section-back-to-list-button span","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"paginator","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.widget-pane-visible","multiple":false,"delay":"4500","clickElementSelector":"div.gm2-caption:not(\":contains('esults 41 - 60')\") button[aria-label*='Next page']","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}