Pagination error

Hello,team.
I try 100 times to scrape this webpage.
Everything works great but the only pagination does not work.
Stops on the first page. I try to use link type, also try to use element click.
But not working anyway.
Please help me to solve this issue.Thank you
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :slight_smile:

Url: http://www.4sgm.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/4sgm-Storefront-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse;pgid=MfCCiKaqqOBSR01stzfChHHq0000_izkLs0K?CatalogCategoryID=Yu3AwGQTjw8AAAELslU0E4U1

Sitemap:
{"_id":"toys","startUrl":["http://www.4sgm.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/4sgm-Storefront-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse;pgid=MfCCiKaqqOBSR01stzfChHHq0000_izkLs0K?CatalogCategoryID=Yu3AwGQTjw8AAAELslU0E4U1"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td.center:nth-of-type(3) a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"pruductclick","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category"],"selector":"a.product","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["pruductclick","pagination"],"selector":"td.w100","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td.static","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td.price_box:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"upc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td tr:contains('UPC Number:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["pruductclick"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(4) td.txt:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"table:nth-of-type(4) a.pagecursor","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Today was my 101 try. Now the pagination works BUT only 2 pages. What's wrong with it??? :frowning:

Here is the site map

{"_id":"toys","startUrl":["http://www.4sgm.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/4sgm-Storefront-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse;pgid=MfCCiKaqqOBSR01stzfChHHq0000_izkLs0K?CatalogCategoryID=Yu3AwGQTjw8AAAELslU0E4U1"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td.center:nth-of-type(3) a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"productclick","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category","pagination"],"selector":"a.product","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["productclick"],"selector":"td.w100","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td.static","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td.price_box:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"upc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"td tr:contains('UPC Number:') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["category"],"selector":"table:nth-of-type(4) td#paging > table > tbody > tr > td","multiple":true,"delay":"10000","clickElementSelector":"table:nth-of-type(4) a.pagecursor, table:nth-of-type(4) span.count","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"}]}

Anybody , please please please....

Can I order to anyone this script?