Output becomes "Null"

Write a brief description about what you want to achieve with your sitemap.
I want to make a data set of the matchhistory in league of legends of a player.

Url: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/212352370

My first data point seem deliver data while the other data point outputs deliver "Null". I have struggled several hours on this site and tried the same sitemap build on other websites and it works. So I am at a stand still.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"matchhistory3","startUrl":["https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/212352370"],"selectors":[{"id":"Game","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"li.game-summary > div","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Champion","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container div.champion-nameplate-name div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Map","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container span.map-mode-mode div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Mode","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container span.map-mode-queue div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"KDA","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container div.kda-plate-kda","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Gold","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container div.income-gold div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Creep Score","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container div.income-minions div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Time spent","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container span.date-duration-duration div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Date","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div#game-summary-2611-container span.date-duration-date div.binding","parentSelectors":["Game"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Delete div#game-summary-2611-container elements from your selectors.

1 Like