Only cycling through all dropdown options

I am attempting to pull the table data from each "Make". I cannot get the order of operations correct by selecting the make then hitting submit button, pull table data then on to next make(Acura, Audi, BMW, etc.) Also it continues to cycle the entire Make list to the bottom value (Volvo) then it will start selecting all the Model values(the second dropdown box on the webpage). I only want to select the Make, submit button then save the table.

Url:Inventory Archive - GO Pull-It

GoPullit Sitemap:
{"_id":"GoPullIt","startUrl":["Inventory Archive - GO Pull-It select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"make_select","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"html","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"input.button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Submit","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"select#js-input-make","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Make","name":"Make"},{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Row","name":"Row"},{"extract":true,"header":"VIN","name":"VIN"},{"extract":true,"header":"Stock Number","name":"Stock Number"},{"extract":true,"header":"Date Placed In Yard","name":"Date Placed In Yard"},{"extract":true,"header":"Location","name":"Location"},{"extract":true,"header":"Images","name":"Images"}],"id":"table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr","type":"SelectorTable"}]}

My other I created today works, with same issue of selecting the second drop down (model) at the end).
URL: Search Inventory - Used Auto Parts | Ace Pick A Part
AcePickAPart Sitemap:
{"_id":"acePull","startUrl":["https://acepickapart.com/search-inventory/"],"selectors":[{"id":"MakeList","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"div.col-md-4 select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"body"},{"id":"MakePicked","parentSelectors":["MakeList"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.col-md-4 select option[selected]","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"Table","parentSelectors":["MakeList"],"type":"SelectorTable","multiple":true,"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.head-tr","columns":[{"extract":false,"header":"Image","name":"Image"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Make","name":"Make"},{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"Exterior","name":"Exterior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Interior","name":"Interior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Engine","name":"Engine"},{"extract":true,"header":"Trans","name":"Trans"},{"extract":true,"header":"Stock #","name":"StockNum"},{"extract":true,"header":"Row","name":"Row"},{"extract":true,"header":"Date In Yard","name":"Date In Yard"}]}]}

I greatly appreciate your help in advance.

Assuming you want to get every model, you do not need to click the Model dropdown because every model is already shown by default (scroll down a bit). So something like this:

{"_id":"acepickapart-b","startUrl":["https://acepickapart.com/search-inventory/"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"select#search_make > option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2700,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Click all makes","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#searchDiv","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Image","name":"Image"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Make","name":"Make"},{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"Exterior","name":"Exterior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Interior","name":"Interior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Engine","name":"Engine"},{"extract":true,"header":"Trans","name":"Trans"},{"extract":true,"header":"Stock #","name":"Stock No"},{"extract":true,"header":"Row","name":"Row"},{"extract":true,"header":"Date In Yard","name":"Date In Yard"}],"id":"Results Table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Click all makes"],"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.head-tr","type":"SelectorTable"}]}

Thank you, I really appreaciate that as it's simplified the one for that site Ace-Pickapart.
How about the other URL i am stuck on and cannot get anything from
{"_id":"acepickapart-b","startUrl":["https://acepickapart.com/search-inventory/"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"select#search_make > option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2700,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Click all makes","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#searchDiv","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Image","name":"Image"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Make","name":"Make"},{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"Exterior","name":"Exterior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Interior","name":"Interior"},{"extract":true,"header":"Engine","name":"Engine"},{"extract":true,"header":"Trans","name":"Trans"},{"extract":true,"header":"Stock #","name":"Stock No"},{"extract":true,"header":"Row","name":"Row"},{"extract":true,"header":"Date In Yard","name":"Date In Yard"}],"id":"Results Table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Click all makes"],"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+2)","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.head-tr","type":"SelectorTable"}]}

Hello,

I cannot get this one to operate similarly to the other you;ve fixed. Ideas?

I am attempting to pull the table data from each "Make". I cannot get the order of operations correct by selecting the make then hitting submit button, pull table data then on to next make(Acura, Audi, BMW, etc.) Also it continues to cycle the entire Make list to the bottom value (Volvo) then it will start selecting all the Model values(the second dropdown box on the webpage). I only want to select the Make, submit button then save the table.

Url:Inventory Archive - GO Pull-It

GoPullit Sitemap:
{"_id":"GoPullIt","startUrl":["Inventory Archive - GO Pull-It select option","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"make_select","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"html","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"input.button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Submit","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"select#js-input-make","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Make","name":"Make"},{"extract":true,"header":"Model","name":"Model"},{"extract":true,"header":"Year","name":"Year"},{"extract":true,"header":"Row","name":"Row"},{"extract":true,"header":"VIN","name":"VIN"},{"extract":true,"header":"Stock Number","name":"Stock Number"},{"extract":true,"header":"Date Placed In Yard","name":"Date Placed In Yard"},{"extract":true,"header":"Location","name":"Location"},{"extract":true,"header":"Images","name":"Images"}],"id":"table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr","type":"SelectorTable"}]}