Online shop, each element another "name"

Hello I am relatively new to web scraping so I am not sure if what I want is even possible.

I would like to scrape this german online store.
URL: Büro Schreibtisch Inwerk Basic MTB | Inwerk Büromöbel
That is I want the article + variants with the new prices. So if you change the size of the table top, the price changes too and I want to scrape that too. I had tried this with element click but then noticed that apparently the same elements in other articles are not called the same.

Can you scrap that at all and if so how? I am a beginner and have no approach.

Hello @Robinn

I understood your frustration. It is possible but it's a bit tricky without any coding knowledge because a lot of work and selector adjustments have to be done manually. You definitely are on the right track tho because the element click selector has to be used here.

Here's an example:

{"_id":"inwerk-buero-de","startUrl":["https://www.inwerk-bueromoebel.de/buerotische/buero-schreibtische/buero-schreibtisch-inwerk-basi-mtb-bm692.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"click-1","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body:has(h1[itemprop=\"name\"])","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"div.optgp-get > div:contains(\"Maße mm\") + div li label","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click-1"],"selector":"span[itemprop='price']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click-1"],"selector":"div.optgp-get > div:contains(\"Maße mm\") + div li:has(input.validation-passed) label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the help. Yes I am unfortunately only a trainee for system integration. I don't have so much experience with code. But the approach has helped a lot. I have to take a closer look at everything again. A quick question: Other articles but will not be able to pick up all or without that I adjust the code or?

It should work for other URLs from this website as long as the structure is the same.