Offline copy of a Moodle site

I want to backup my courses on Moodle, entirely, and seems there are no solutions to do that, not 3rd party (there are some Python scripts to crawl, but they are not binded to a browser, and this site works with SSO, so it won't able to login) and not given by Moodle (unless the admins choose to allow it, such as by the Moodle app).

I want to know if the addon is capable of cloning Moodle, discovering the courses, and everything in them - files (which are links to some PHP address, which redirects to the file -- how well is it works with saving such redirects?), assignments and submissions, forum's content, etc.

Another issue, is that I need it to support some rules, as for what to crawl for, there are specific PHP filenames, which referes to files, assignments, and so on. The rest would be junk, and overloading with requests and downloads for unnecessary content. In any of the given URLs, of course I would like it to capture all of the content needed to visually display the page correctly, but not links unless they are in the given rules.