Not extracting data after successfully loading scraped URLs?

I'm successfully scraping the main page for URLs but once it gets to the company pages it's not grabbing anything. It works if I manually load the page and preview elements or preview data. I've even added a scroll to the bottom to try and force it to load?

Url: Find Exhibitors and Sessions - The NAMA Show 2024

Sitemap:
{"_id":"NAMAexhib","startUrl":["https://nama24.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/exhibitor-gallery.cfm?featured=false"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"[title='View results by list'] span.toggle-grid","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"buttonList","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[title='View results by list'] span.toggle-grid","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"a.btn-tertiary_small","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"seeAll","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.btn-tertiary_small","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"scroll","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.f7","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"row","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h3 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"companyLink","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["row"],"selector":"h3","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":4000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"scroll2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["companyLink"],"selector":"div.justify-between-l","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"companyURL","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["companyLink"],"regex":"","selector":".ml3 a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"companyName","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["companyLink"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"companyCategory","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["companyLink"],"regex":"","selector":"div.grid","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi, the selector 'companyLink' is redundant in your sitemap, the 'row' selector already gathers all the links. You can use this sitemap as a reference:

{"_id":"NAMAexhib","startUrl":["https://nama24.mapyourshow.com/8_0/explore/exhibitor-gallery.cfm?featured=false"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"[title='View results by list'] span.toggle-grid","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"buttonList","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[title='View results by list'] span.toggle-grid","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"a.btn-tertiary_small","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"seeAll","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.btn-tertiary_small","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"scroll","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.f7","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"row","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h3 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"companyURL","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["row"],"regex":"","selector":".ml3 a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"companyName","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["row"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"companyCategory","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["row"],"regex":"","selector":"div.grid","type":"SelectorText"}]}

This worked but I'm not entirely sure why -- it looks like the companyLink was taking it to the right page and you didn't change my scraper settings once it got there. I had tried it using the row selector like you did and also wasn't able to make it work.

Thank you!!