Not exporting correctly in CSV

I am new to this, so maybe my mistake will be very obvious to someone else. I am scraping a vehicle website's inventory, which can be found here:

When I created the selectors, the Data Preview showed all of the information I wished to pull. After scraping though, there were gaps in several of the cells. Also, this site only has 83 cars total in their inventory currently, yet when I export I have over 400 rows worth of data.

Here is my sitemap:

{"_id":"necc-used","startUrl":["https://www.necarconnection.com/used- 
vehicles/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&page=[1-5]&show_all_filters=false"],"selectors": 
[{"id":"Vehicle-Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.vehicle-overview h2 
a","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":"1"},{"id":"VIN","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors": 
["_root"],"selector":"div.vinstock span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":"1"}, 
{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.vehicle-content div.price-top 
span.price","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":"1"},{"id":"Landing Pg","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors": 
["_root"],"selector":"div.vehicle-overview h2 a","multiple":true,"delay":"1"},{"id":"Image 
URL","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.vehicle-leftcol div.vehicle-image 
img","multiple":true,"delay":"1"}]}

I ended up fixing it, here is the revised sitemap for others to reference:

{"_id":"necc-used","startUrl":["https://www.necarconnection.com/used- 
vehicles/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&page=[1-5]&show_all_filters=false"],"selectors": 
[{"id":"Landing Pg","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.vehicle-overview h2 
a","multiple":true,"delay":"1"},{"id":"vin","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Landing 
Pg"],"selector":"div.vinstock-vin span.vinstock-number","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}, 
{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Landing Pg"],"selector":"span.ctabox- 
price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["Landing 
Pg"],"selector":"div#gallery-carousel.owl-carousel img.lazyOwl.lazyload-loading","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}