No images being saved

Very new to this but so far I seem to be getting all the data I want; except for the image. When I export results to .xlsx there are no images. The export also seems limited to 300 results when I know there are more than 1100, do I need to get the premium version of Web Scraper to unlock the full export?

Thanks in advance.
Gaminkake

Url: Most highly rated webcams from all over the world

Sitemap:
{"_id":"opentopia","startUrl":["Most highly rated webcams from all over the world a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Camera Image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"selector":".big img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"Facility","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":".caminfo div:nth-of-type(1) label.right","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"City","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":"label.locality","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Country","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":"label.country-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Coordinates","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":"label.geo","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Local Time","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) label.right","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Brand","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Camera_selector"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(7) label.right","type":"SelectorText"}]}