No delay option

hello i really like the project but i can't seem to find the delay option on the link selection, using the firefox addon

thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

@jj785276 Hi. It is based on the 'page load delay', because most of the time a new link/new page is re-loaded anyway in the same way you would launch into the starting URL.

The "Element-click" & "Element-scroll-down" selectors are based on loading new elements and they do not keep functioning if the page is re-loaded. Hope that makes sense. :smiley:

hey thanks for the replay, but still, the link im clicking is a paganation link that is not reloading the page
i saw on the video tutorial that there was an option for ms delay after click event, can you help me find a solution?

@jj785276 Would you be able to provide your sitemap or the targeted website? Please, before pasting it make sure it is copiable or use the preformatted text option.

hey there is the sitemap:
{"_id":"swiss","startUrl":["URL"],"selectors":[{"id":"client","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["next"],"selector":"a.tradersId","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"next","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","next"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) li:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"fname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"span.edit_field_span_firstname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"lname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"span.edit_field_span_lastname","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"span.edit_field_span_phone","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"span.edit_field_span_email","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"country","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"span.edit_field_span_country","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"deposit","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) span.m--font-danger","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"funnel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(16) span.m-widget16__price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date_added","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["client"],"selector":"div.col-md-6:nth-of-type(2) div:nth-of-type(1) span.m-widget16__price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

@jj785276 Hi, it seems that the starting URL field is missing.

hey i deleted it on purpuse, why is it important?

I have to see the website and its structure to give you any advice.

its problematic because it requires login
i think maybe if i export the sitemap, edit the delay in the text and re upload it might work