No data with Submit and Hidden Buttons

I am new to webscraper. The code below works to grab the data I from the first page of the auction, but the pagination uses a submit button and hidden buttons. I have tried just about everything (mostly using click element) to get the pagination to work. I can get it to move through the pages but it no longer returns any data.

{"_id":"cap_city","startUrl":["https://www.capitalcityonlineauction.com/cgi-bin/mncal.cgi?ccoa"],"selectors":[{"id":"AuctionLink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td td font a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"ItemsLink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["AuctionLink"],"selector":"#wrapper tr:contains('Categories:') a:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"ItemRow","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["ItemsLink"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(n+3)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"ItemNo","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ItemTitle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"b:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ItemCond","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"b:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ItemFullDesc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"NoBids","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"[align='right'] a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Bidder","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"SalePrice","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ItemRow"],"selector":"td[colspan]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["AuctionLink"],"selector":"","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks!