No data scrapped in few runs

Hi,

I'm trying to scrape some data from Amazon's website. The sitemap works in few instances but in few runs it returns 'No data scrapped'. I'm not sure what's going wrong for the scrapping to run randomly. Below is the sitemap for reference:

{"_id":"amazon_climatechange_p1","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/s?k=climate+change&i=stripbooks&crid=1Y06JGZJPRK6N&sprefix=climate+change%2Cstripbooks%2C72&ref=nb_sb_noss_1"],"selectors":[{"id":"firstpage_ele","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":".widgetId\=search-results_1 div.a-spacing-base, .s-widget-container > div.s-card-container div.a-spacing-base","multiple":true},{"id":"first_auth","parentSelectors":["firstpage_ele"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.puis-light-weight-text, span.a-size-base:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"first_cost","parentSelectors":["firstpage_ele"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"[data-a-size='xl'] span[aria-hidden]","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"first_title","parentSelectors":["firstpage_ele"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"first_type","parentSelectors":["firstpage_ele"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.puis-medium-weight-text","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"first_link","parentSelectors":["firstpage_ele"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".a-size-mini a","multiple":false},{"id":"second_element","parentSelectors":["first_link"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#anonCarousel1 div.sp_offerVertical","multiple":true},{"id":"second_title","parentSelectors":["second_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.sponsored-products-truncator-truncated","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"second_auth","parentSelectors":["second_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-color-base","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"second_type","parentSelectors":["second_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-color-secondary","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"second_cost","parentSelectors":["second_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-size-medium","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"second_link","parentSelectors":["second_element"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"> a","multiple":false},{"id":"third_element","parentSelectors":["second_link"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#anonCarousel2 div.sp_offerVertical","multiple":true},{"id":"third_title","parentSelectors":["third_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.sponsored-products-truncator-truncated","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"third_auth","parentSelectors":["third_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-color-base","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"third_type","parentSelectors":["third_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-color-secondary","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"third_cost","parentSelectors":["third_element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.a-size-medium","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Any help would be extremely appreciated

Thanks !

I have created a few sitemaps for Amazon. You can download and modify them for your use case: