No data scraped yet issue

I am having an issue where I am able to preview data fine and when the scraper is running, it appears to be going through all the links with no issues, but when it finishes scraping the "No data scraped yet." message appears even after refreshing.

The url I am trying to scrape is this one

Sitemap below

Sitemap:
{"_id":"TRUST_ANAB","startUrl":["https://anabpd.ansi.org/Accreditation/product-certification/DirectoryListingAccredited?menuID=1&prgID=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"AB_link","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"td a","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"accred_ID","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"org name","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Organization') b","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"name and address","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Organization') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"letter code","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Letter Code') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"website","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Website') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"accred certificate","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Accreditation Certificate') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"scopes","parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#PlaceHolder_Accreditation_body_tbl_scopes tr:nth-of-type(2) td","multiple":true},{"id":"standards","parentSelectors":["scopes"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"> h6","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"sub standards","parentSelectors":["scopes"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div h6","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}

{"_id":"TRUST_ANAB","startUrl":["https://anabpd.ansi.org/Accreditation/product-certification/DirectoryListingAccredited?menuID=1&prgID=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"AB_link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"accred_ID","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"org name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Organization') b","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"name and address","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Organization') td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"letter code","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Letter Code') td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"website","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Website') td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"accred certificate","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:contains('Accreditation Certificate') td:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"scopes","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["AB_link"],"regex":"","selector":"#PlaceHolder_Accreditation_body_tbl_scopes tr:nth-of-type(2) td","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"sub standards","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["scopes"],"regex":"","selector":"div h6","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Thanks for sending this through! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm able to import this, Web Scraper says invalid JSON - are you able to resend?

On a side note, what did you do differently to the sitemap I created?

you can try to import a sitemap I sent you again.... look in my previous message...