No data scraped yet, I know why, but not how to solve it

The script is working well but the problem is that no information is given.

I'm sure it's the same problem as the one explained here:

Scraper didn't return any data because the last URL was never scraped as it was already traversed before you wanted to scrape it. In other words - scraper scraped "color_name" from design page and then tried to traverse it again to scrape rest of the data but was not successful because each page is traversed only once so record was incomplete and thrown away.
To fix this issue you had to scrape all data from first design color page and then traverse to other color pages.

But It's not explained how they solve it or I do not understand, any help would be much appreciated.

Url: I cant give the url as is password protected

Sitemap:
{"_id":"web","startUrl":["https://passwordprotected..."],"selectors":[{"id":"open select","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","multiple":false,"delay":"8000","clickElementSelector":"label[for='checkbox1']","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"click contact","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["pages"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":false,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"i.mdi-magnify-plus-outline","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"span[ng-show='vm.selectedContact.contact_name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"medio","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"[ng-show='vm.selectedContact.media_name'] i","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"p[ng-show='vmContactInfo.contact_email']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"telf","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"p[ng-show='vmContactInfo.contact_phone']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tematica","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":".col-md-8 p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"provincia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"p.m-t-10:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"idiomas","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"p.m-t-10:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"close","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["click contact"],"selector":"div.dialog--is-fixed","multiple":false,"delay":"0","clickElementSelector":"button.ng-binding","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"pages","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["abiertos select"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"a span.ng-binding","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"}]}