No Data Returned

I'm trying to scrape rugby player details/stats from this site. When I scrape a recieve the message No Data Scraped Yet. I have tried assigning each player a link selector and also a popuplink. Data previews return the correct data. The scrape appears to click the link into the first player and then stop.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Url: RPI Players - All Tournaments - All Teams - Fly Half Position

Sitemap:
{"_id":"rug","startUrl":["https://index.rugbypass.com/rpi/all/all/fly-half/7-days/high-to-low/players/"],"selectors":[{"id":"pla","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.label","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pla"],"selector":"#player-h1 > span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Height","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pla"],"selector":".col-3 div.measurement:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Weight","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pla"],"selector":".col-3 div.measurement:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"RPI","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pla"],"selector":"div.rpi-score","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Rank","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["pla"],"selector":".up span.postion","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi @mikem
Your sitemap was not valid, because you probably did some pasting error. Use preformatted text when pasting your sitemap, please.

Other than that i'm not sure when did you want to use pop-up link selector, so i think you can actually use link selector to get the information you need.

Here's an example:

{"_id":"index-rugbypass-com","startUrl":["https://index.rugbypass.com/rpi/all/all/fly-half/7-days/high-to-low/players/"],"selectors":[{"id":"player-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#players-graph a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"element-card","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["player-link"],"selector":"body:has(h1[id=\"player-h1\"])","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"h1#player-h1 > span:nth(0)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"RPI","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"div.rpi-score","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rank","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":"div.numbers.up","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"position","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element-card"],"selector":".col-3 div.positions","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hope it helps.