Nested pagination is not working, only getting first page of results

Hi guys, I can't seem to get this scraper working for "nested" pagination. I want to scrape the things on the first page, and then I want to scrape the second page as well. For this reason, I tried to have the "productlink" selector activated both in _root and then as a child of pagination as well.

My current results only give me the first page of results, even though I see the webscraper goes to the second page but then reverts back to the result links from the first page.

Please notice that I can't use the "[1-2]" bracket method since I would like to deploy this on multiple categories that have a varied amount of pages

Very thankful of any guidance on this issue, cheers!

Url: https://www.medicalexpo.com/cat/laboratory-medicine/other-laboratory-analysis-systems-AH-1548.html

Sitemap:
{"_id":"testare","startUrl":["https://www.medicalexpo.com/cat/laboratory-medicine/other-laboratory-analysis-systems-AH-1548.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"productlink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","paginations"],"selector":"#result-list > div > div:nth-child(n) > div > div.inset-caption.price-container > a:nth-child(1)","multiple":true,"delay":"500"},{"id":"company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"selector":"span.last","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"productname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"selector":"span[itemprop='identifier']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"product_description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"selector":"span[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"charcteristics","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"selector":".product-detail ul","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"long_desc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"selector":".product-detail > p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"paginations","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".pagination-wrapper a:nth-of-type(n)","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

For this type of pagination, your selector paginations needs to be a child of itself to work and you should use sufficiently long delays. I used Page load delay: 6000

2020-06-24_081114

1 Like