Need help with selectors

Hello, I've been trying Web Scrapper and it appears it can suit my purpose however I've got an issue. I am trying to scrape reviews and names from Plugshare.com bookmarks. Bookmarks appear to be topdown menu with buttons which lead to new locations on the map.

After testing what I could, seems like only SelectorPagination was finally going through all bookmark pages and getting the data I wanted. However, the output has gaps and sometimes there's only name, but no review.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I use wrong selector? Please advice.

Url: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

Sitemap:
{id:"plugshare"}

{"_id":"plugshare","startUrl":["https://www.plugshare.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"Ładowarki","parentSelectors":["_root","Ładowarki"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"md-menu-item.bookmark:nth-of-type(2) button","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"Nazwa","parentSelectors":["Ładowarki"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Ocena","parentSelectors":["Ładowarki"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.plugscore.ng-binding","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}

Example sheet:

Example buttons:

@dzierzan-service Hi, did you execute a log-in before you created the selectors? If not, are you able to locate the 'Bookmarks' tab in a more detailed manner?

Hi. What do you mean by saying executing a log-in? You mean logging in into Plugshare website? I am logged in there by default.

Well, you just need to hover mouse cursor over Bookmarks to show the tab with more options.

@dzierzan-service

Hi. After having a look at this website the 'Element click' selector seems to be the best solution. To avoid the 'Empty' parts you should use an 'Element' selector with the 'Multiple' option checked.

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"plugshare","startUrl":["https://www.plugshare.com/location/185616"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"button:contains(\"Bookmarks\") + md-menu-content md-menu-item.md-in-menu-bar:has(button) button.md-ink-ripple","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"1200","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Ładowarki","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"md-content.layout-gt-sm-row","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"Nazwa","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Ocena","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.plugscore.ng-binding","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Ładowarki"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

Hope it helps.

Hello!

Yeah, thank you. Works as intended now. Although I don't like it's not in order, it's not a big issue. Thank you very much!

Hi! I am trying to do a similar thing with extracting the location of charging stations from plug share website. While it does correctly identify the objects in in "Element preview", "Data preview" doesn't return anything. Your code above doesn't work either. Could you please advise why that is the case?

My sitemap:
{"_id":"plugshare","startUrl":["https://www.plugshare.com/location/185616"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div[aria-describedby] img","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"ladowarki","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[ng-show='maps.location.address || (maps.location.latitude && maps.location.longitude)'] div.content","type":"SelectorElementClick"}]}

@boolyan @dzierzan-service Hi, to scrape data from the nearby locations you can use an 'Element click' selector:

{"_id":"plugshares","startUrl":["https://www.plugshare.com/location/185616"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"div.location","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Ładowarki","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"md-content.layout-gt-sm-row","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Nazwa","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Ocena","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div.plugscore.ng-binding","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Ładowarki"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElement"}]}