Navigation via a form 'post' and requires 2 dropdown selections

I am struggling to understand how I can scrape a page that has it's navigation via a form 'post' and requires 2 dropdown selections.

I've tried to go by year then month but I'm missing something ?

The data starts from May 2000 onwards.

Edit: By the way I have searched this forum & tried various things from posts vaguely resembling my issue but I'm stumped with this one. Any guidance much appreciated.

thanks

{"_id":"HS-fr-archive","startUrl":["https://hoganstand.com/Results/Archive"],"selectors":[{"id":"Full-Month-FR-month","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"regex":"","selector":".container > p:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Full-Month-FR-data","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"regex":"","selector":"p:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"select#Year:nth-of-type(1)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"first-select-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"year_selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#Year:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"month_selector","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["first-select-click"],"regex":"","selector":"select#Month","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hello! It appears that it will not be possible to iterate through the dropdowns, since the page is reloaded each time you click on Go.

That's unfortunate & thank you for helping me - I appreciate it !