My web scrapper is not fetching some details

Web scraper not working for me like it is explained in the videos

The basic problem is when I want to get the information from a link. The subpage when it opens in a separate tab, web scrapper configuration breaks.

I am not sure how to explain it.

Below is the selector graph . The last four SCAT KWORD 5STAR 4STAR are not getting any data. Kindly assist me

Url: https://www.amazon.in/s?bbn=5122348031&rh=n%3A5122348031%2Cp_72%3A1318476031&dc&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1600761279&rnid=1318475031&ref=lp_5122348031_nr_p_72_0

Sitemap:
{"_id":"amz_appl_t2","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.in/s?bbn=5122348031&rh=n%3A5122348031%2Cp_72%3A1318476031&dc&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1600761279&rnid=1318475031&ref=lp_5122348031_nr_p_72_0"],"selectors":[{"id":"MCAT","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".a-text-normal span.a-color-base.a-text-bold","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"MFILTER","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.a-color-state","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Prod_WRAP","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".s-expand-height .s-expand-height div.a-spacing-medium, [cel_widget_id='MAIN-SEARCH_RESULTS-1600717602247'] div.a-spacing-medium, div:nth-of-type(n+5) .celwidget > div.s-include-content-margin, [cel_widget_id='MAIN-SEARCH_RESULTS-1600717602396'] div.a-spacing-medium, div[data-asin='B013B2WGT6']","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":"span.a-size-base-plus, img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Product","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":"span.a-size-base-plus","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Product_URL","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":".a-size-mini a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":"i.a-icon-star-small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Reviews","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":"span.a-size-base","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Reviews_URL","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":".a-size-small a.a-link-normal","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"PRICE","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":"span.a-price-whole","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"MRP","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Prod_WRAP"],"selector":".a-text-price span[aria-hidden]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"SCAT","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_URL"],"selector":"div.nav-search-scope","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"5star","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Reviews_URL"],"selector":".a-text-right a[title='56% of reviews have 5 stars']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"4STAR","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Reviews_URL"],"selector":".a-text-right a[title='21% of reviews have 4 stars']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"KWORD","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Product_URL"],"selector":"div.a-padding-medium","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Your selectors have a very specific number, so would only work on specific page.

.a-text-right a[title='56% of reviews have 5 stars']
.a-text-right a[title='21% of reviews have 4 stars']

These would work better:

.a-text-right a[title$='have 5 stars']
.a-text-right a[title$='have 4 stars']

Ref: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_selectors.asp