My First Sitemap Project

I am trying to teach myself how to extract song information from an online music collection player. I want to send the metadata in real-time to a Shoutcast radio server.

I really have no clue what I am doing but I am a fast learner. My patience, however, is not what it used to be. Please don't laugh at me, I just wanted to share my general premise and offer my greetings to the community.

I will hopefully be able to find a GUIDE here within the forum.

My project info, thus far:

Url: Google Play Music

Sitemap:
{"_id":"psidre_0001","startUrl":["https://play.google.com/music/listen#/all"],"selectors":[{"id":"player-artist","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["now-playing"],"selector":"#player-artist","multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"current-title","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["now-playing"],"selector":"#currently-playing-title","multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"now-playing","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["songinfo"],"selector":"now-playing-info-content","multiple":false,"delay":"4000"},{"id":"artist","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["player-artist"],"selector":"#player-artist","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["current-title"],"selector":"#currently-playing-title","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"title","delay":0},{"id":"songinfo","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["player_state"],"selector":"#playerSongInfo","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"player_state","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"#player-bar-play-pause","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"play-pause","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":true,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"}]}

Any pointers or links to beginners' guide(s) I might be able to be blessed with would be most appreciated.

Happy coding!
~p