Multple Pagination - Urgent Help Required

Hello Friends.
I am looking for a solution to get the details of the products, which has different colors and similarly, if we select the different color, all the details also change.

Such products are part of Multiple paginations
I could do 1st Paginations, Then Selecting all products, Then go into particular product and then I am unable to capture data for the variants of this product.

If anyone could help me. That will be great.

you should make ElementClick on color collection and after click - scrape all changed data such as SKU, color name, pictures, description, PDF dwnload link... Not too complicated though...

Thanks Bro.

I have used below code. However is not giving correct data. I have also tried using pagination oprion. however I get only data for 2 variants and not more than that.

{"_id":"TestNew","startUrl":["https://fourhands.com/shop/seating/chaises"],"selectors":[{"id":"Pages","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","Pages"],"selector":"button.btn--text","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"MainProduct","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","Pages"],"selector":"a.block","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"img.w-full.rounded-full","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"Var1","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"selector":"img.w-full.rounded-full","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"ProductName","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"SKU","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"regex":"","selector":".text-body span:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Color","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"regex":"","selector":"span.truncate","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"StockQTY","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"regex":"","selector":".left-1\/2 div div span:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"StockUpdate","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["MainProduct","Var1"],"regex":"","selector":".left-1\/2 span:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

login required......
impossible to check your sitemap

please share your email. I can give you credentials

you can write me: don2010@ukr.net