Multiple text selectors in one row?

Hey Guys,

I am trying to select all of individual texts with in an element as individual columns. But I can not achieve this, and I get idividual rows for each text.

https://www.haefele.de/en/produkt/furniture-handle-bow-handle-natural-wood-twisted/19319403/?MasterSKU=000000350000c47200040023

{"_id":"hafele_de_scrape","startUrl":["https://www.haefele.de/en/produkte/furniture-door-handles/furniture-handles-knobs/d3eb34ae11eccf20847821637a749251/?SearchParameter=%26%40P.FF.followSearch%3D10000&PageNumber=[1-73]"],"selectors":[{"id":"selector","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.a-btn--sm","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"article","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["selector"],"selector":".articleTitle a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".productHeadlines h2:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Articleagain","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".shown div.product-sku-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Finish","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".js-pdsVariationSelectBox div.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bunch","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":"div#productDetailDescription","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"images","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".thumbsList div.slick-track","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cad data","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".hfl-product--files--link span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"drop downs","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".c-filter__panel > div > div.col-xs-12","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Dropdowntext","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["drop downs"],"selector":"div.value","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,

Jonas Blazinskas

Either by creating a new selector for each variations (Material, Dim A, Dim B, Dim C, Dim D) or by using the Group selector with the value ".js-pdsVariationSelectBox div.value"

The problem is that the variation amount of how many drop down boxes can vary, and I will never be 100% sure that I selected all of them manually myself. So ill try group selector.

Edit:
So I will still get one string with grouped selector right? No way in dividing them up here? Just have to post process it right?