Multiple "links" in same Row

Hi , id really appreciate your help here, im stuck in a project i need to finish before going back to school for my last year.

i am trying to scrape a page that has mutltiple products, each product can have Multiple Links ,

The only way i have managed to scrape the links is using multiple. However when i do this instead of the "links" being displayed in the same row in my results, i get Multiple versions of the same product each with a different link.

i would like my results to be displayed like the following,

Product1- title - image - info - link1 - link2 - link3 -

instead my results are like this

Product1- title - image - info - link1
Product1- title - image - info - link2
Product1- title - image - info - link3

here is my code.

{"_id":"workingfourdownloadmac","startUrl":["https://4download.net/software/macos/page/[1-72]/"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.short-link","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":"div.full-text.clearfix","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":".f-mov-img img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"caragory","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":".mov-lines li:nth-of-type(5)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"crack","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":"div.k-meta","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"tags","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":"div.short-bottom","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"dlink","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":".user-inner .user-right a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"video","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"https://www.you[^ ]+","selector":"div.visible","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"delay":0,"id":"DateAdded","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":".mov-lines li:nth-of-type(2) a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"image1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(1) img.fr-dii","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"image2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(2) img.fr-fic","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"image3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(3) img.fr-fic","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"image4","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(4) img.fr-fic","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"image5","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(5) img.fr-fic","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"image6","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(6) img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"delay":0,"id":"image7","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(7) img","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"image8","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(8) img","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

Does anybody know how i can scrape the links but have them displayed in the 1 row for that particular listing, instead of 3 or 4 listings of the same item each with a seperate link.

thank you.

@mysterdee888 Hello, it appears that you can achieve this by using the 'Grouped' selector - .user-inner .user-right a with an 'Attribute name' - href or simply create a separate selector based on the link order in the HTML - .user-inner .user-right a:nth(0), .user-inner .user-right a:nth(1), .user-inner .user-right a:nth(2)etc.