Main page + subpages + load more newbie

Hello forum,

I am trying to get the hang of this great scraper. I really, really want to learn this nice scraper.

I am scraping a website and want to get name, title, email address etc. You have to click a link of each person that is listed on the main page to get to the information in a subpage that I want to scrape. On the main page you need to hit load more button and get another 15 list-items to click and scrape.

Either I get 15 persons information or 1-2 clicks on load more and 15-45 persons information.

15 persons:
{"_id":"sekreterare","startUrl":["https://siteplace.com/xxxxxxx/#PersonQuery!View!position=or,mechanics&size=15"],"selectors":[{"id":"ida2","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.objectListItem-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ida2"],"selector":"h1.personCardHead-header","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ida2"],"selector":"span.personCardHead-subHeaderItem","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"company","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ida2"],"selector":".personCardHead-subHeaderItem--link span.labelWithIcon-label","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["ida2"],"selector":"a.contactInfoPart-value","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["ida2"],"selector":"div[data-bind='with: email']","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

15+15(sometimes 45)
{"_id":"click-visafler","startUrl":["https://siteplace.com/xxxxxxx/#PersonQuery!View!position=or,mechanics&size=15"],"selectors":[{"id":"clickvisafler","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".show-more span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":true,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":".show-more span:nth-of-type(2)","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"},{"id":"linvisafler","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.objectListItem-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linvisafler"],"selector":"h1.personCardHead-header","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Titel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["linvisafler"],"selector":"span.personCardHead-subHeaderItem","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

As it is a subscription site I do put the url as an example url, I am hoping that someone can see the missing points or the incorrect selector values.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards
/Peter